Asking an Angel for help is one of our most powerful spiritual practices. We can ask the Angels for immediate help at any time and in any place.
A Jewish Proverb says that…”Every blade of grass has an Angel bending over it saying, ‘Grow, Grow!”
Just as every person has one or more Guiding Angels to help and assist us, so too does every human activity-partnerships, businesses, organizations and relationships in which the Angels preside and partner with us offering grace, assistance and blessings. Call upon your Angels for everything!
Here are 7 Steps that will help you:
1) Ask for help – Angels offer us help 24/7 and the more receptive we are, the more help They can give us. If you diminish your receptivity you limit the Angels’ ability to help you. Create your own invocations, or prayers, that specifically call for the help you need. Realize that when you call upon an Angel, what really happens is that you open yourself into greater receptivity for Their assistance.
2) Realize yourself as fully worthy of Angelic assistance – Angels work with everyone regardless of personal histories and beliefs. Angels are infinite and omnipresent-your request does not diminish Them in any way, nor does it affect Their ability to be with and help everyone at the same time. They exist beyond our experience of time and space. They respond to everyone with complete unconditional love.
3) Connect with your inner divine child – Connect with your inner divine child as you call on the Angels and ask for help. Your divine child is whole, innocent and true and recognizes the Angels as pure and trustworthy gifts of the Creator. This will help create openness, receptivity, excitement, eagerness and wonder as you prepare to receive the gifts your Angels have prepared for you.
4) Hand everything over to the Angels – Practice doing this especially
during your time of invocation and prayer. Place every issue,
problem, worry, or fear as well as every good intention and positive
outcome you imagine as the result of your request, into the hands of
your Angels. Let go and release all expectations of how your request
will be answered.
5) Express Appreciation and Gratitude – Find and express genuine
appreciation and gratitude for your life exactly as it is. If you are struggling with this, ask the Angels to help you find the love that is present in whatever difficulty you are facing. Have patience with this and let go of any expectations of how the love may be revealed to you. Love is infinite and you will find ever-deepening levels of your awareness to presence the love as you follow this practice.
6) Know that it is done – Every prayer is answered and grace is always
given. If you fear that your prayer will not be answered, then ask for
help in understanding and seeing your answered prayer more clearly.
Trust that you will see the love in every answered prayer. You are known completely and loved unconditionally by the Angels. Nothing that will serve you is ever withheld from you.
7) Act quickly on the guidance you receive – Accept the opportunity and act upon it immediately. Angelic help is infinite and unlimited- You can not use it up or run out of it. You cannot ask for “too much” and the Angels are joyously happy to give to you without limit. The faster you act, the faster you receive more assistance!
Then Remember to…
Celebrate yourself exactly as you are in the moment – Leave any critical judgments or negative feelings about yourself, your life, or others in the hands of the Angels for healing. Even if it is just for a few moments, let go of everything that is not of love for yourself and everything around you. In this moment of surrender, much more can be done for you by the Angels than you can accomplish on your own. Acknowledge yourself for making a choice of love and reaching out for the Angels. Thank the Angels for Their assistance. Feel the deep love and adoration your Angels have for you.
I came across this message, written by Christopher James Dilts and heard to share it with you.
|courtesy Risera of MOS Angels ning group|